Will Refuse From Sex to get new iPhone earlier
True Apple fans are ready for anything to get so beloved and desired devise from their idol – Apple several weeks earlier and not to stand in queues to buy it. RoxyPalace, a virtual casino, amusing us with its extravagant surveys, now dug deeper…
They asked one simple question to men – what they are ready for to get new iPhone earlier than other customers?
Out of 800 reviewed, each 11th said, to get a new device from Apple two weeks earlier than others, he’s ready to refuse from sex at all. 22% ready to not drink coffee during this time, and 14% to live two weeks without beverages.
The result of 38% respondents amazed and hesitated at the same time. To become the happy owners of iPhone 5 they are ready to make more serious sacrifices than sex, alcohol or coffee. What these sacrifices are, is a secret.
The visitors of the virtual casino are rather a “special” group of people, so the result can be considered being very trustworthy… But, what will you do to get new iPhone two weeks earlier? Or even tomorrow?
New iPhone 5 Due October (or So Are the Rumors): Some Features
Information has leaked through, along with the images of what seems to be the new iPhone 5 casing. While we are all holding ...
New iPhone production starts in Shanghai
A Taiwan manufacturer, Pegatron, has started the production line on and new iPhones are going to come soon.
AT&T Plans to Start New iPhone Sales in the End of September
While all world is waiting for the official presentation of iPhone 5 and iPad mini, some extremely agile journalists trim the ...
New iPhone killer. Now from LG
Surely, iPhone appearance opened the totally new mobile phones market segment. And, if to forget about shyness, it is possible to ...
Earn to Die (the iPhone Game) Gets a Halloween Update
The latest (1.0.4) update of Earn to Die, an amazing zombie-apocalypse game, has arrived several days ago at the App Store. Now, ...
Also explore next:
- Slender Man Goes to iTunes: Thoughts and Gaming Experience
- Bunny Cannon for iPhone & iPad: A New Piece of Fun from Not Doppler
- EEK! Game for iPhone & iPad: Simple but Perfect
- Wreck-it Ralph Game for iPhone & iPad: Choose Your Game and Beat Them All!
- Wars Online: Defend Your Kingdom for iPhone & iPad, One More Tower Defense
- Galactic Phantasy Prelude (for iPhone & iPad): What It’s Like to Be a Space Pirate
- Totem Runner for iPhone & iPad: A Stunning Running Adventure
- Earn to Die (the iPhone Game) Gets a Halloween Update
- [Flashback] October, 29