The New Kick the Buddy Game: Do It Like a Boss!
It is Friday today for everybody who is working hard shifts in their offices all around the world! What time is better than this to take a rest and kick your boss: not literally, of course, but virtually, in the game called Kick the Buddy: Like a Boss.
The game Kick the Buddy: Like a Boss is now a top free game in the iTunes App Store, once it is free. Get here in time, and download the game, unless is back to its original price of $0.99. The game is another Kick the Buddy piece, and in this version, you kick the boss, who may well remind your own one. There is a lot of violence in the game, but it still cartoonish, which makes the game laughable and sweet to a certain point. You can use a lot of tools to punish your everyday executor, and that’s all the fun.
Price: $0.99 (free for a limited time)
Current Version: 1.0 (August 2, 2012)
Genre: Games, Entertainment, Sim
System Required: iOS 4.0 or later
Rating (App Store): 4.5
How It’s Played
There is a cartoonish boss, an average one, but he still is ugly-looking. He is made to make you suffer, and today it is your day to take revenge at him for all the troubles he has ever put you through. Your arsenal consists of the usual office items: pins, markers, a desktop, and flower pots. You can direct a lamp at him or make him freeze by using some cold air from the usually annoying conditioner. You can be sure: he will suffer.
What to Expect. You can expect some great fun: the naughty boss deserves all the sufferings that you’re about to put him through. This game will serve you as a reliable anger- and stress-management tool: just wait and see how fast you’re back to your peaceful state of mind.
What You Need. You need imagination and mercilessness to use all the instruments for torturing the boss.
- Relax and forget about everyday worries at work: now you will take revenge at your boss
- Enjoy the graphics and funny sound effects
- You can upload a real picture of your boss and kick him instead of the cartoonish guy
- Play the game as soon as you recognize the first symptoms of overworking
Watch the trailer on YouTube:
Pros and Cons
Pros: a great stress-management tool; you’ll surely have some fun!
Cons: it’s not the game to play forever.
If you like this game, but would want to let go of your stress in some other environment, you may take a look at another kicking game, Office Jerk.
Prepare to Discover the Secrets of the Undead in Sinister City: Vampire Adventure
It seems that vampires are not dead yet. You still are getting more of gloomy castles, hidden secrets, a bit of dark humor, and ...
Fridays’ Special Offers
It’s Friday, and it might be the time to explore some of iOS apps that you probably have never played before, especially since ...
- New App Store Discounts: Check Many Games and Apps for Reduced Prices
Till The End of The Year, iOS Devices Can Become the Most Popular Gaming Platform, Analysts Predict
iOS devices influenced greatly on the mobile games market, and now more and more people give preference to playing with their ...
Amateur Surgeon 2: A Hit from Adult Swim Games
Amateur Surgeon is back. In the game’s sequel, a famous (or ill-famed) amateur surgeon Alan Probe returns to what he loves doing ...
Also explore next:
- Slender Man Goes to iTunes: Thoughts and Gaming Experience
- Bunny Cannon for iPhone & iPad: A New Piece of Fun from Not Doppler
- EEK! Game for iPhone & iPad: Simple but Perfect
- Wreck-it Ralph Game for iPhone & iPad: Choose Your Game and Beat Them All!
- Wars Online: Defend Your Kingdom for iPhone & iPad, One More Tower Defense
- Galactic Phantasy Prelude (for iPhone & iPad): What It’s Like to Be a Space Pirate
- Totem Runner for iPhone & iPad: A Stunning Running Adventure
- Earn to Die (the iPhone Game) Gets a Halloween Update
- [Flashback] October, 29