Snow Cone Maker
Snow Cone Maker app is a “seasonal” fun. It simulates the process of snow cone making, and it seems that, as summer is at its peak, we all are like to be fantasizing about some colorful cones.
There are quite a few apps such as Snow Cone Maker, and it seems that they are pretty popular, once they are released. To name a few, let’s recall the recent hits Fair Food Maker or Streetfood Tycoon. What’s good about the app Snow Cone Maker, it’s that summer has its appetites; and now it’s time to devour tons of snow cones! If you want to increase your appetite for summer delights, get the app and become an expert in making customized snow cones!
Current Version: 1.0 (30 June 2012)
Genre: Games, Food making app
Developer: Tiny Toys
System Required: iOS 3.0 or later
Rating (App Store): 3.5
How to Play
Snow Cone Maker is a simple snow cone making stimulator. In the game, you start and complete a process of a real-like creation of a snow cone, whichever is to your liking. The steps are as follows:
1. Watch the ice machine crush the ice, so that you can use it for your super-customized snow cone.
2. Pick your snow cone flavor from the ones that the app offers. Pour the colored liquid on the top of your snow cone by making the coloring as intensive as you prefer it.
3. Choose a cup to put your snow cone in. There is a wide list of different glass and paper items, which range from the plain ones to bright and sophisticated.
4. Choose a spoon from a large list to fit your snow cone’s coloring and place it either on the side of your cone or right in the middle.
5. Select snow cone decorations and toppings. There are over 30 of them, and you can place either some of one or combine different toppings on your snow cone. You can even make a super-decorated cone: don’t be shy to put more topping!
6. Choose background on which your super masterpiece will look best.
7. Share with friends on Facebook or with followers on Twitter.
8. (Optional) Try to make a snow cone just like that at home.
It’s worth noticing that the game is a freemium: you can also get extra cups, spoons, or toppings if you spend a few bucks in the app’s store.
- 5 main snow cones to make: Blue Raspberry, Cotton Candy, Pina Colada, Strawberry, Cherry, and a special Rainbow surprise
- Explore different flavors
- Add 30+ Surprise Decorations
- Choose from Cups and Spoons
- Customize backgrounds to share your creations with friends
- Universal app for all age and all iOS devices
Pros and Cons
Pros: bright and really saliva-stimulating!
Cons: Gets boring after some time due to quite limited features.
Download the app from iTunes App Store
Infinite Sky (FREE for a limited time)
Today’s app №14, Infinite Sky is free, instead of its usual $1.99, for a limited time. Take a look at what’s in it, and be sure ...
Restaurant Story: World Games - Start a Restaurant of Your Dreams
Running your own restaurant is quite a challenge, especially if your aim is to beat the competitors, win the clients’ hearts, and ...
Extreme Fishing 2: Free Game and the Fishing Store on Your iOS Device
You can feel like a hero of Extreme Fishing with Robson Green, and try to catch your Big Fish with the popular iOS app Extreme ...
Ring.tones: Creating Individual and Free Ringtones for Your iPhone
The most popular ringtones app on the iTunes App Store, Ring.tones, is free and awaiting you to download it. You can now do the ...
Free App of the Week – Run Roo Run
Last time you were running through the hills of Scotland with the beautiful flame haired beauty Merida, this time you're ...
Also explore next:
- Slender Man Goes to iTunes: Thoughts and Gaming Experience
- Bunny Cannon for iPhone & iPad: A New Piece of Fun from Not Doppler
- EEK! Game for iPhone & iPad: Simple but Perfect
- Wreck-it Ralph Game for iPhone & iPad: Choose Your Game and Beat Them All!
- Wars Online: Defend Your Kingdom for iPhone & iPad, One More Tower Defense
- Galactic Phantasy Prelude (for iPhone & iPad): What It’s Like to Be a Space Pirate
- Totem Runner for iPhone & iPad: A Stunning Running Adventure
- Earn to Die (the iPhone Game) Gets a Halloween Update
- [Flashback] October, 29