Monster Life: How about the Role of a Monster-Keeper?
The brand new game from Gameloft was released yesterday, and it already has 4.5 rating in the app store, and people claiming that it’s their new favorite game. You can check out Monster Life yourself.
The title Monster Life speaks for itself: every aspect of a life of a paper monster in featured in the game by Gameloft. If you have a liking for games like DragonVale, you will probably love this one. It is a strategy, a pet game, and an adventure game at the same time: you collect your monsters, build them a kingdom, and sail off in search for the “minions of Chaos,” whom you battle afterwards. Still, a wondrous paper world and some ultimate cuteness make the game adored more than the successful mix of genres.
Current Version: 1.0.0 (2 August 2012)
Genre: Games, Strategy games
System Required: iOS 4.0 or later
Rating (App Store): 4.5
How It’s Played
You start a game by collecting 20 cute paper monsters, whom you care for and tend to, and help them grow happy and strong on the Isles of Numa. You also build a kingdom for your paper monster army where they can do their training and playing. After they reach some maturity, you need to sail them off to the sea in search for their enemies who have once attacked and captured the isles. The final battle should decide whether you are a good monster-keeper or not.
What to Expect. A lot of both action and cuteness are the game’s advantages. There is a compelling story, amazing graphics, adorable sounds, and some activity to keep you busy. You may expect the cutest game of recent you are going to play, or the one that is very close to such.
What You Need. You need to be familiar with the art of tending little paper monsters. Your experience of playing Pokémon is welcome as well. You need to be caring and loving in the beginning, but quick and harsh in the battle. It’s not an easy combination, but, despite its overwhelming cuteness, Monster Life isn’t easy as well.
- Amazing graphics in the game’s unique paper universe
- Collect 20 different paper monsters with various skills and personalities
- Take care of your paper pets, so that they are ready for the ultimate battle
- Build the kingdom where you can train your army of monsters
- Battle the minions of Chaos exploring 4 islands and 36 battle zones on your journey
- Fight the minion of Chaos in 1-on-1, 2-on-2, or 3-on-3 battles
Watch the trailer on YouTube:
Pros and Cons
Pros: cute unique characters, exciting storyline, and a lot of activities.
Cons: some may find the game too cute.
Dark Knight Rises for iPhone and iPad: Meet the New Game about the Justice Fighter
An action game created on the basis of the Nolan trilogy about Batman “Dark Knight Rises” is in App Store now. The game is ...
Traffic Rush Review: Try On the Role of a Traffic-Controller
Undoubtedly the big cities inhabitants faced with such traffic problems as jams. Now with Traffic Rush you can try to solve this ...
The Secret of Multiple Downloads: Plants vs. Zombies
There are few games on the App Store, among which such games as Plants vs. Zombies are real gems. The game is indisputably ...
How about the Flying Creatures? Breed Dragons in DragonVale
DragonVale by Backflip Studios promises to move you to a place where magic exists and where different miracles happen, and ...
Devil's Attorney for iPhone & iPad: A Bit of Cheating and a Bit of a Tutorial
Being stuck with Devil's Attorney for the whole weekend, I've decided to share my way of playing it. Its components are equally ...
Also explore next:
- Slender Man Goes to iTunes: Thoughts and Gaming Experience
- Bunny Cannon for iPhone & iPad: A New Piece of Fun from Not Doppler
- EEK! Game for iPhone & iPad: Simple but Perfect
- Wreck-it Ralph Game for iPhone & iPad: Choose Your Game and Beat Them All!
- Wars Online: Defend Your Kingdom for iPhone & iPad, One More Tower Defense
- Galactic Phantasy Prelude (for iPhone & iPad): What It’s Like to Be a Space Pirate
- Totem Runner for iPhone & iPad: A Stunning Running Adventure
- Earn to Die (the iPhone Game) Gets a Halloween Update
- [Flashback] October, 29