If You Have a Sweet Tooth, Cake Pop Party: Be CReAtiVe! Is for You
Everyone must be dreaming of a super party with some incredible amazingly-looking cakes for dessert. If making such cakes in real life takes some skill, creation of Cake Pops is as easy as tapping on your screen!
In the cooking game Cake Pop Party, you can make wonderful cakes of different shapes and with the most exotic ingredients. These may be special themes that you use in your design or just your imagination dictating you what shape and look to pursue. There is no limit to your imagination because Cake Pop Party is a game, and in games everything is possible. Making sweets shaped like your favorite cartoon heroes? There no problem to that: just release your creative potential.
Current Version: 1.1.0 (July 31, 2012)
Genre: Games, Cooking games
System Required: iOS 4.0 or later
Rating (App Store): 4.5
How It’s Played
The game Cake Pop Party is just like any other cooking game, but the idea is that you deal with cakes: design them, make them, and decorate them. You can start with the existing themes or pay an extra buck and unlock some super themed kits like Easter kit or Halloween kit, or Character kit. The latter, for example, allows you creating cakes in the shape of your favorite movie characters: why don’t you make a Jack Sparrow-looking sweet treat?
What to Expect. You should be ready for revealing your creativity potential and using your imagination. There are lots of shapes, toppings, decorations, and flavors for your sweet products, and you will probably want to try every one of them in your Cake Pops.
What You Need. As it was said several times before, you will need your imagination and willingness to experiment. Try to think of what would your dream cake look like, and go ahead! You will also need some cash in case you are going to get the extra packs through the IAP.
The New Version. There is even more fun in the latest version of the game. You get more bonus surprises if you complete all tasks, and you have also a chance to enjoy some more bonuses in the paid kits. There is more interactivity and sharing in the game too: save a picture of your creation, share it with friends, and join Pop World to see what everyone’s up to.
- High-quality graphics
- Attach stick tags for personalized messages
- Share your creation with the world through the Pop World gallery
- Eat Cake Pops and unlock surprises
- Get the recipe cards along with the cakes
- Get special theme packs for creating different shapes and looks of your Cake Pops
- Go to the in-app store for more ingredients for your unique Cake Pops
- Play with the diversity of the following items: shapes, flavors, coatings, icing, backgrounds, candies, sticks, and surprises.
Pros and Cons
Pros: a lot of fun for people with a sweet tooth; full colors and wonderful graphics are appreciated the most.
Cons: if you’re not into sweets or bright colors, you will not like the game.
If making cakes is not enough for you, why not try creating absolutely delicious snow cones on your iPhone with the game Snow Cone Maker, or making a feast for everybody who attends the fair in a 6-piece Fair Food Maker, or trying to make it as a Streetfood Tycoon by making fries and other popular food.
AutoRap: You are a real Hip-Hop Star
Are you planning on becoming a rap performer or sharing your own hits with friends, which will later lead you to fame? With ...
Offroad Legends Warmup: Have a Superb Summer Ride!
This is a new racing game from Dogbyte Games, and its name is Offroad Legends. In the game, you just pick any car which is to ...
Infinity Blade Dungeons: New iPad Game from Epic Games Studio
Epic Games is working under the new part on Infinity Blade now! New episode of the famous game series comes this year under the ...
Monster Maestro: A Super Hit Among Today’s Free Monster Games
There is a new hit on the iTunes App Store among the free games. This time, it is a card game called Monster Maestro. It seems to ...
The HABU Music App: Creates And Manages Playlists For You
The HABU music app creates playlists to match your every mood.
Also explore next:
- Slender Man Goes to iTunes: Thoughts and Gaming Experience
- Bunny Cannon for iPhone & iPad: A New Piece of Fun from Not Doppler
- EEK! Game for iPhone & iPad: Simple but Perfect
- Wreck-it Ralph Game for iPhone & iPad: Choose Your Game and Beat Them All!
- Wars Online: Defend Your Kingdom for iPhone & iPad, One More Tower Defense
- Galactic Phantasy Prelude (for iPhone & iPad): What It’s Like to Be a Space Pirate
- Totem Runner for iPhone & iPad: A Stunning Running Adventure
- Earn to Die (the iPhone Game) Gets a Halloween Update
- [Flashback] October, 29