Icy Escort Review
Penguins are scattered all across the Antarctica, and you have a chance to gather thm under the caring wing of Mother Penguin. Collect bonuses, points and pick up some power-ups to complete your adventure.
If you don’t mind spending hours in the cold Antarctica and eating ice cream while looking for penguins, you will enjoy Icy Escort. Lovely cartoonish penguins and over 30 funny missions can hold you captivated for quite long. We recommend you playing Icy Escort because it is an example of a good classic adventure game, which includes everything it should: collecting points, winning power-ups, and, of course, jumping.
Current Version: 1.30 (4 July 2011)
Genre: Games, Adventure games
Developer: Donut Games
System Required: iOS 3.0 or later
Rating (App Store): 4
Playing the game doesn’t take much learning: you just walk back and forth, jump where you need, and try not to miss delicacies that will give you points. Nevertheless, Icy Escort has one original feature: as you proceed within your level, you are joined by baby penguins that you find hidden in snow piles. You just need to collect the bonuses before you gather the penguins: that’s when you complete the level.
The Latest Version
The latest version of the game, which was released on July 2011, includes some major updates and upgrades; the most significant of them is better graphics and Retina display support. Also, a new game was included in the gameplay, and Game Center support has been added.
- 30 frosty levels
- Simple and responsive controls
- Significant power-ups
- Star ranking on every level
- Introduction of Penguin in a Bathtub bonus game
- Achievements and Game Center support
- Advanced graphics for Retina display
Pros and Cons
Pros: funny graphics, lovely penguins, and a lot of ice cream.
Cons: the game has too few levels and was last updated over a year ago.
The Oregon Trail Review
Experience what the pioneers have experienced before the great country was there in the Northern America. A strategic adventure ...
A Doodle Fly – Fly to Mars Review
Is the moon rabbit real? You are soon to find out: just draw your character and send him to the outer space to do the ...
Run to the Fieldrunners!: New Adventure Game for iOS
Let us tell you about an absolutely spectacular game: The Fieldrunners 2 HD tower defense game for iPad. The game is already ...
Forever Lost: Episode 1 HD: The Adventure through the Psychiatric Asylum for iPhone & iPad
In the amazing new adventure game from Glitch Games, Forever Lost, you set out on a quest across the corridors and rooms of an ...
Lep’s World 2 Plus for iPhone & iPad: A Colorful Adventure in the Land of Leprechauns
Lep’s World 2 Plus is not a complete novelty for everyone who is familiar with the first part of the game. It is one of the ...
Also explore next:
- Slender Man Goes to iTunes: Thoughts and Gaming Experience
- Bunny Cannon for iPhone & iPad: A New Piece of Fun from Not Doppler
- EEK! Game for iPhone & iPad: Simple but Perfect
- Wreck-it Ralph Game for iPhone & iPad: Choose Your Game and Beat Them All!
- Wars Online: Defend Your Kingdom for iPhone & iPad, One More Tower Defense
- Galactic Phantasy Prelude (for iPhone & iPad): What It’s Like to Be a Space Pirate
- Totem Runner for iPhone & iPad: A Stunning Running Adventure
- Earn to Die (the iPhone Game) Gets a Halloween Update
- [Flashback] October, 29