Fashion Story: World Games: Having Your Own Boutique
If you have ever dreamt about your own fashion boutique, you have a chance to practice. In Fashion Story: World Games, you manage your own shop and help it grow and prosper.
Fashion Story is not some very challenging game, but surely an entertaining one, especially for girls, especially for those who dream about running a clothes’ shop. In this game you follow the characters’ stories, collect fashionable clothes, and promote it with your shop and Facebook integration. Look for some bonuses to unlock the hottest items from the famous designers.
Current Version: 1.0 (26 July 2012)
Genre: Games, Sim games, Management games
System Required: iOS 3.0 or later
Rating (App Store): 4
How It’s Played
The game Fashion Story: World Games is an adorable one that makes you feel as a real fashionista and the owner of a boutique from your dreams. In it, you have a diverse experience by performing different sorts of activities. For a start, you create your character and follow her story; you help her create a new image and look a million dollars with super trendy clothes and accessories, and by choosing some gorgeous make-up. While the choice is pretty limited in Fashion Story, and your character ends up just like a Barbie-fashionista, you still have some nice items to try and looks to apply.
The main purpose of the game is that you run a boutique. You stuff it with trendy clothes, which can be just cool or matching some particular style that you like. During the game, you can earn points and unlock different categories of clothes, including designer garments. Surely, you are decorating your fashion shop yourself, in order to give it your personal touch. When your boutique is ready and profitable, you can invite others or interact with friends’ boutiques checking on what they are up to.
- Enjoy the stories of your characters
- Personalize your character in the game: choose make-up, clothes, and accessories
- Unlock designer clothing and accessories
- Decorate your boutique yourself
- Collect the clothing items to stock in your boutique
- Socialize with others and interact with their boutiques to get more bonuses
- Invite potential boutique owners through Facebook
- Follow the updates featuring new items
Pros and Cons
Pros: lovely 3-in-1 game: managing, designing, and experiencing.
Cons: you can play online only + you need to spend real money if you want your boutique to be a true hit.
QR’t for Reading QR Codes and Generating Your Own One
QR’t is a new creative app that allows you not only scanning QR codes in a super fast way, but also generate your own one and ...
Restaurant Story: World Games - Start a Restaurant of Your Dreams
Running your own restaurant is quite a challenge, especially if your aim is to beat the competitors, win the clients’ hearts, and ...
PIXEL’D: A Lovely App for Creating Your Own Cartoon Animation
Following Disney’s 8-bit campaign, a result of which is currently a game Fix-it Felix Jr., the company decided to entertain its ...
King’s Bounty: Legions, A Free Strategy Game for Your iPad
Exploring the new amazing worlds is always exciting, especially within your iPad. Courtesy of the device’s graphic capacities, ...
Zombie Outbreak Simulator: Run Your Own Zombie Apocalypses
A young studio Binary Space has submitted their game to App Store. It’s a very original project “Zombie: Outbreak Simulator” for ...
Also explore next:
- Har-mo-ny 2 Puzzle for iPhone & iPad: Treat Your Senses!
- Milo & Me: Atmospheric Puzzle Adventure Game for iPhone & iPad
- Byte Size for iPhone & iPad: Another Great 'Don't Hit the Spikes' Arcade
- A Silent Room, A Dark Wood for iPhone & iPad: A Monochromic Narrative Game
- Biosis for iPhone, iPod, & iPad: A Fancy Original Puzzle Game
- Slender Man Goes to iTunes: Thoughts and Gaming Experience
- Bunny Cannon for iPhone & iPad: A New Piece of Fun from Not Doppler
- EEK! Game for iPhone & iPad: Simple but Perfect
- Wreck-it Ralph Game for iPhone & iPad: Choose Your Game and Beat Them All!