ArcherWorldCup 2: One of the Great Sports Games Apps Updated
Ready to shoot? Release an arrow at once: don’t let the sound of your heartbeat make your hands tremble. If you like winning against international opponents in a challenging game that requires a lot of concentration, then ArcherWorldCup2 is what you need.
ArcherWorldCup2 is definitely one of the best sports games, especially of the free sports games, in the iTunes App Store. Although it seems very simple, it is not easy at all: you will need some time to get used to its challenges. Still, all you need to do is to take your bow and release an arrow when taking the aim. The task is to gain as many points as you can before running out of arrows.
Current Version: 1.2 (April 16, 2012)
Genre: Games, Sports games
System Required: iOS 4.0 or later
Rating (App Store): 4.5
How It’s Played
ArcherWorldCup2 consists of many levels and environments where an archer (you) shoots arrows at the target in front of the numerous public. You have your bow, a limited number of arrows, a sound of your heartbeat, and a wind detector. You consider all of those when releasing an arrow. You also have a limited time for aiming, which complicates your task even more. What’s more, in the further levels you need to take aim at a moving target: it’s all about the right moment.
What You Need. When you start playing a game, you need a lot of concentration. Taking the aim carefully while remembering about the limited time is pretty difficult when you try it!
- Aim an arrow at the target and hit the 10 point as many times as you can
- Compete against players from other countries in the Online Mode: make it an international tournament
- Don’t let your heartbeat mislead you: release the arrow between the beats
- Shoot at moving targets as the levels get more complicated
- Earn the largest total of points at the shortest time
- Challenge your friend in the Multi Mode
Watch the gameplay on Appyshka’s YouTube channel:
Pros and Cons
Pros: the gameplay is simple, but the game itself is a challenging one, and addictive.
Cons: too simple graphics – but this is not the most important thing.
Before downloading the current version of this target aiming game, you can train your skills in archery tournaments in the first part, ArcherWorldCup.
Infinity Blade Dungeons: New iPad Game from Epic Games Studio
Epic Games is working under the new part on Infinity Blade now! New episode of the famous game series comes this year under the ...
Till The End of The Year, iOS Devices Can Become the Most Popular Gaming Platform, Analysts Predict
iOS devices influenced greatly on the mobile games market, and now more and more people give preference to playing with their ...
App of the Week: Design Spring - Creative Bloq
Today, in our new column “App of the Week” we want to tell you about Design Spring – Creative Bloq, the new app appeared recently ...
Amateur Surgeon 2: A Hit from Adult Swim Games
Amateur Surgeon is back. In the game’s sequel, a famous (or ill-famed) amateur surgeon Alan Probe returns to what he loves doing ...
Monster Maestro: A Super Hit Among Today’s Free Monster Games
There is a new hit on the iTunes App Store among the free games. This time, it is a card game called Monster Maestro. It seems to ...
Also explore next:
- Slender Man Goes to iTunes: Thoughts and Gaming Experience
- Bunny Cannon for iPhone & iPad: A New Piece of Fun from Not Doppler
- EEK! Game for iPhone & iPad: Simple but Perfect
- Wreck-it Ralph Game for iPhone & iPad: Choose Your Game and Beat Them All!
- Wars Online: Defend Your Kingdom for iPhone & iPad, One More Tower Defense
- Galactic Phantasy Prelude (for iPhone & iPad): What It’s Like to Be a Space Pirate
- Totem Runner for iPhone & iPad: A Stunning Running Adventure
- Earn to Die (the iPhone Game) Gets a Halloween Update
- [Flashback] October, 29