300 Millions People Come to Apple Store Every Year
It’s not a secret, the Apple Store retail stores can receive a great number of people, but nobody knows the exact number of visitors. This week, Jim Dalyrmple from The Loop during one of his Apple Store visits managed to get very interesting information, about how many people visit Apple retail shops.
As we got to know, Genius Bar serves nearly 50,000 clients each day around the world, and during a year we get the number of 18 visitors applying to genius help! And if to count all visitors coming to the shops in general, we will get the extremely 300 millions!
It is not a surprise, that with such number of visitors Apple retail stores are the most successful in the world, and the analysts are sure, they (the shops) have the highest profits on a square meter among all trading squares in the USA.
Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition will come to iPad only in September
Despite many gamers hoped to see Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, the improved and renewed legendary RPG version App Store this ...
New SimCity Will Come to Mac in February 2013
We are sure, most of you know perfectly an amazing town planning SimCity, which was firstly presented in 1989 for Mac computers, ...
Horn – A Infinity Blade Rival Has Come to App Store
Recently the information come, Phosphor Games Studio together with Zynga are going to produce a new game, competitor to the world ...
Apple 5 Pre-Order Has Started. Wait 2 Weeks before it comes to you
Recently Apple has opened the iPhone 5 order form and thus kept the promise it gave before. The pre-order was accompanied with ...
A hacker, managed to find weak points in OS X and iOS, is now a Twitter Employee
Charlie Miller, a specialist in computer security systems, who became well-known finding out mistakes in OS X and iOS, will ...
Also explore next:
- Slender Man Goes to iTunes: Thoughts and Gaming Experience
- Bunny Cannon for iPhone & iPad: A New Piece of Fun from Not Doppler
- EEK! Game for iPhone & iPad: Simple but Perfect
- Wreck-it Ralph Game for iPhone & iPad: Choose Your Game and Beat Them All!
- Wars Online: Defend Your Kingdom for iPhone & iPad, One More Tower Defense
- Galactic Phantasy Prelude (for iPhone & iPad): What It’s Like to Be a Space Pirate
- Totem Runner for iPhone & iPad: A Stunning Running Adventure
- Earn to Die (the iPhone Game) Gets a Halloween Update
- [Flashback] October, 29